We're here
We made it. The trip was long but uneventful. When we finally got to The Gambia this afternoon there were Peace Corps members and staff waiting for us at the airport. They whisked us through customs with no problems. We love the place so far. All the staff and people we have met are cool and helpful. There is a lot more I can tell but that will have to wait until later. Long line for the computers. Bye.

1 Comments:
Awesome! That was a lot more painless than I thought it was going to be, for sure. Glad to hear the trip was stress free--Did you get to pass out on the plane before take off?? LOL. I was telling Lydia that I watched an HD discovery channel special on Senegal/Gambia the other day. It was freakin amazing to see how it is over there, I was like.."Thats where Andy and Lydia are going to be!!!". Anyways, just wanted to stop through and say "whats up". Have fun and def def use some 100+ sunblock :)
By
Unknown, At
Friday, June 15, 2007 at 10:18:00 AM MDT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home