Staging Day 1
We made it up to DC for staging. We had a great send off from the folks and all our friends and family in Fort Walton Beach. A few delays and baggage loss which is normal going though Atlanta on Delta but in the end everything worked out ok.
We had about 4 hours of pre-departure training today and met everybody in out group. There are 20 of us total. A few stats real quick. Lydia and I are the only married couple. The people come from all over the states, east to west. 6 guys, 14 Ladies. Umm.... that's about it on that. We all went out for dinner and drinks and got to know each other a little bit better which was fun. Another day of training awaits us tomorrow.
That's about it for now. One thing I should clarify about the blog is about the comments. I said that the comments would only be seen by me but that is not exactly accurate. When someone leaves a comment I must approve or reject it before it can be seen by other people. If you would prefer me not to actually post your comment so others can see it let me know in your comment. Also, If I have already posted anybody's that does not want it up there let me know and I will take it off right away.
Anyway. More tomorrow.
Andy
We had about 4 hours of pre-departure training today and met everybody in out group. There are 20 of us total. A few stats real quick. Lydia and I are the only married couple. The people come from all over the states, east to west. 6 guys, 14 Ladies. Umm.... that's about it on that. We all went out for dinner and drinks and got to know each other a little bit better which was fun. Another day of training awaits us tomorrow.
That's about it for now. One thing I should clarify about the blog is about the comments. I said that the comments would only be seen by me but that is not exactly accurate. When someone leaves a comment I must approve or reject it before it can be seen by other people. If you would prefer me not to actually post your comment so others can see it let me know in your comment. Also, If I have already posted anybody's that does not want it up there let me know and I will take it off right away.
Anyway. More tomorrow.
Andy
Labels: Staging

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home